Executive Committee Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary leadership & governing body for all organizational and activity-related areas of the CCIR, including: development, execution, analysis, dissemination, marketing, advertising, billing and outreach.
- Define, propose and support all of the strategic, policy, operational and expansion plans (and changes to these plans) for the CCIR.
- Help guide, evaluate and implement technology-focused efforts of the CCIR.
- Work directly with and help mentor CCIR staff, as needed, to resolve major operational and technical issues/concerns raised by the facility users.
- Review CCIR’s progress periodically, including clients/utilization, policy/protocol/IRB adherence, and questionable operational/trial design requests.
- Review feedback, budget, equipment and resources as needed to evaluate and to act on recommendations of the Operational Team, Physician Director and Advisory Boards, and delegating authority to implement changes.
- Serve as the CCIR research review board to prioritize and optimize use of CCIR resources.
- Identify and invite additional members/consultants to serve on various CCIR committees when expertise is deemed necessary;
- Help promote, plan and provide final approval for CCIR seminar topics and speakers.